Thursday, October 20, 2011

And you're OUT!

strike 3 and you're out!! hehe...that should've been my call, but the most recent boyfriend got caught, chickened out, and said the magic words...if you've been reading my blog, well the reason i started this blog in the first place was when i broke up with my first boyfriend cum fiance...then BF2 came and went, BF3 came and went, BF4 came and went, BF5 came and went and eventually this one (by the way, BF3 and 5 were online BF's...I don't know if that even counts)...

this one was just another shock...all lies...supposed to be divorced with a son, turns out he has 4 children that i managed to find out about...i don't know if he's still married or whatever, i tried getting the story out of him, but he just quit the relationship based on my questioning him...hehe...i'm pretty sure i had my reasons for asking, don't you think? anyway...all the best to sucky liars like him...may the lightning strike you one day...ameen...

no worries about me...somehow with this breakup, i'm fine...maybe coz i pretty much prepared myself for the worst with this one...many versions to a story, got rumours of him having 2 wives, always too busy for anything, didn't even come to see me when i went for a major operation 2 months ago, never called me since i've relocated...see what i'm losing here? anyway, i pity the family, so its a good thing we broke up...he's not worth the effort of being a third (or maybe fourth) person...

lets see who's next...?

No comments: