worst dates

still on the subject of the heart, i just realized that ive dated quite a bit...some were awesome, some were so bad, i cant even describe...well, i am describing it now though...here are my top 4 worst dates:

4. he was a friend, but he asked me out for a date...im fine with that...had dinner at a&w, which we paid separately (turn-off) and went to watch a blockbuster action movie, which he slept through halfway (coz its past bedtime!)

3. went out with a guy, first time, he talks about his ex...second date, he talks about his ex...third date, he talks about his ex...fourth date, he talks about a girl his family is matching him with...what the hell was i thinking??

2. a cousin introduced me to her close friend...we chatted a bit, and after few months (slow) he finally asked me out...he asked me to choose a place, so i chose bora ombak...maybe the place was overwhelming, maybe i was too chatty, maybe the music was too loud or maybe he is plainly stupid, but right after that date, he kept mum...n that raya, he asked for forgiveness...not!

1. it was a double date with my cousin, sweet of her n hubby to match me...this guy was about 5 years older, i was working in proton at d time, he was in perodua...so in terms of topic, shouldnt be problem rite?well...he picked me up with my cousins...didnt say a thing to me...we went to a food court, got seated and my cousins got up to order (and to leave us to chat) he went after them leaving me alone!

Comments

niQue_naQ said…
hey, i remember the top three, cant recall number four..

Popular Posts