Lose weight!

I will start tomorrow!! I think its time that I start losing weight instead of just maintaining it..

Current food intake:
Breakfast - 2 slices of bread with non-fat margerine, mayo, meat slice, cheese, coffee with sugar n semi-skim milk.
Lunch - a pile of rice, small chicken / fish piece, a pile of vege, water with lemon
Dinner - maggi, water with lemon
In betweens - semi-skim milk, cereal, chocolates

Starting This week:
Breakfast - 2 slices of bread, non-fat margerine, meat slice, mustard, coffee no sugar with semi-skim milk. (minus mayo n sugar)
Lunch - 1/2 pile rice, small chicken / fish piece, a pile of vege, water with lemon (half rice)
Dinner - 1/2 maggi, water with lemon (half maggi)
In betweens - water with lemon, chocolate 1 cube a day, fruit, yoghurt

Exercise:
Tuesday morning - walk to Tesco shop for d week, yoga
Thursday morning - walk to vege market, yoga
Saturday or Sunday morning - walk to China Town, yoga

Looking back at what I've been taking, its a wonder how I've maintained..I should've gained like crazy..I guess all the walking helped..huhu..

Please don't rain... :p Note to self - need to buy another dumbbell...one is not enuf!

Comments

Popular Posts