The Virus Lockdown

Today is day 15 working from home. Since the government ordered for a movement control nationwide, I have been locked down at home. I was getting a bit lazy, waking up few minutes before work hour, and not really doing anything anymore on the house. That needs to change today. We are half way through this order, and I need to straighten back my life into order.

We have moved to our new house, and just in time I might say. About a week plus after the move, we were locked down, with minimal food in the pantry, with the house looking a mess. I was glad though that few days before the order, we managed to settle the bigger issues we had with the washing machine (we forgot to check if we had proper piping for it at the back; stupid!) so we were going to the laundry. And I managed to squeeze in my facial and did a bit of me time shopping at the grocers nearby my beautician parlor. So we had half a chicken at least, and some veges.

The house is in much better shape now, and it just requires some finishing touches with frames on the wall and sort. I'll need a bit of time for that. We are both surprisingly losing weight, because of the ration I suppose and the continuous Intermittent Fasting. But the weighing machine decided to die on us, so we don't know anymore. Food is aplenty now, thank goodness for home shopping delivery. It should last us for at least the next 2 weeks.

This morning, I started back my morning yoga, and I hope to be able to do it more often now. It needs to be a routine, as part of putting my life back in order. I also need to pick a book today, and start reading. I've been so lazy, just watching the TV, and doing some work in between, not caring at all about myself, other than cooking. This needs to change TODAY!

Anyway, since we are left with 2 weeks, might as well enjoy the time left. We don't know for now, if the government will further extend the MCO, but I hope not, because it affects so many people, especially small business owners. Pray that all this ends soon, and we can go about our business as usual as soon as possible. Hugs and kisses to everyone across the globe, going through the same lock down.






Comments

Popular Posts