This post is loooong overdue. I must say that this book may have been one of the many, most influential books I've ever read. Its a story book that makes you think, and I've made a simple summary and managed to pick out the best representation and quotation of the 5 characters and of how this book may change people's life, and how they look at things that happens in their lives. Here goes:
1. Strangers are just family you have yet to come to know.
2. Sacrifice is a part of life. Its supposed to be. Its not something to regret. Its something to asprire to.
3. Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves. Forgive.
4. Lost love is still love. You can't see their smile or bring them food, or tousle their hair, or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken, another heightens. Memory becomes you partner. Life has to end. Love doesn't.
5. Everyone makes an accomplishment in whatever that they do. Never feel that you've accomplished nohing. You are supposed to or destined to be where you are. A friend once told me that rezeki comes with purpose and reason. The reason for my existance in my current office: to have great friends, to accomplish so many things that I love to do and to learn.
So in conclusion, each affects the others and the other affect the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one. This book is highly recommended, and best bought and kept as your very own masterpiece, to be sent down to your children and family.