Happy New Year!!!

I forgot to wish everyone - Happy New Year!!! 2008 was fantastic...I did a lot of things this year that I'm proud of, and I'm happy to say way to go girl...

I changed my job, fresh start into a whole different thing, met new fantastic people, got a boss who loves me, got people working with me and respecting what I do...I'm blessed :)

I bought a house! Even though its not gonna be done till 2011 (crossing my fingers that it will finish on time) I am now officially a home owner...huhu...I love my Symphony Heights...

I got my Nik back and I'm ever so grateful to have my Saza back into my life in full swing...Missing my other jetsetting and busy bee bestfriends, but I'm grateful to know that they're safe and always close to my heart...I'm loving my KL friends breakfast sessions, impromptu after work sessions with the few groups of friends I have from uni, from past work place, from school...one could never ask for more...

I joined a gym again at last! Lets see how this goes this time... :)

I opened up my mind and enjoyed myself tremendously with new people...

I went to Bangkok (again), Bandung and few local travel hotspots this year...Didn't get to go to Hanoi, but going to this month!

I am free of all those damned credit cards!! I know this is not something people would share, but I am so bloody proud of this fact, coz I consider this to be one of my biggest and best achievements of all time...2009 starts with a clean record...


New Year's Resolution? I do have them but I don't feel like sharing them here...For me its something of a privy and if I achieve them, I'll share them OK...Have a great year ahead!!

Comments

Popular Posts