suffocating

i'm tired and hungry...but i chose instead to lock myself in the room...sometimes this mind and body and soul just cant take too much...work is hell, and will always be hell until i could figure out how to better manage i guess...so for the time being, i cope...

you know how wives can nag to hubbies and the hubbies, tired from work needs to listen and tolerate? i know how that feels guys...i felt like digging a hole and stuffing my head into it...especially when this happens when i was damn hungry and was stuffing my head with the first scoop of food...i couldn't dig one, so i left and locked myself in my room...no..i dont have a wife...i have a doting dependent family who gets upset over some dumb family reunion happening this weekend...

kenyir was relaxing...i need more of that...maybe i need to just get away...work and trying to understand my family needs may be too much for me now...

Comments

Popular Posts