February 1/2

A lot has happened since my last post...I'm a free bird till march, and am very much looking forward to the new company I'm joining...I miss my old colleagues terribly now, everyday a ritual of getting up pretty late, watching HBO, E!, DVD's etc etc...*sigh* I think I've been nothing but a bum so far, except that I've done a few things lately that got me on my feet and meeting family and friends, and making new friends by the day...
31st Jan...My very last day in my old company..very very sad indeed...I was crying my eyes out (the first time during speech after a very nice lunch at Auntie Juliet's) and a few more times during the last hours after lunch...Earlier during that day, I served Shepherd's Pie, Chicken Salad and Trifle for breakfast for my office...Such a pleasure to see everyone happily eating it all away :)

IP Sapiens

At Auntie Juliet's having lunch with officemates tersayang...and the place where I cried in public..huhu


Breakkie in the office...Wonder what would've hapenned if Tajul came in

2-3rd Feb...Saya dan keluarga telah ke PD, untuk mengeratkan silaturahim antara kaum keluarga Jenaton...There wasn't much to do there, except karaoke and lepakking at the beach, but this nothingness is just what I needed to start my long long break...I like...

Beware the wacko sis

5th Feb...I joined an agency which required me to take an exam...I passed 2 papers with flying colors, but the 3rd one...well...passed la..This is the 'thing' that gets me moving and makes me get up wee earlier than I used to during the first week of heaven...Im doing quite OK I think, for a newbie, and I hope to get at least a customer by the end of this week...I salute those who could do this full time...It takes a lot of guts to just quit and rely on your skills of persuasion and knowledge in the world of *********.

Now...out of boredom, I've come up my very own version of Oreo Lime Cheesecake. Nak rasa? :p

Comments

Zaitul said…
eeeiiiii...tk malu....cry in public...hehehe... :p
wat la byk2 itu oreo lime cheese cake...pjg tul namenyer...
olyn said…
biasala...actually not my first time..hehe...emo giler

Popular Posts