great day

its been a while since i've actually said in sincerity that i had a great day...every time my customer asks me out of courtesy how i'm doing, i'd say out of courtesy that i'm doing great...no, in actuality, i'm not doing so great...but who wants to know anyway...

anyway, bitter aside, today i had a great day...this is sincere, seriously...we had a company-wide gathering today to talk about the company achievements for the 1st quarter...for all the work we've done, increment was announced (minimal, but syukur alhamdulillah), and i had few surprises myself...

hard work pays, i now believe...i was awarded future leader for the 1st quarter 2010! for that, i got myself a signature pen, a hamper, and a shaded (and branded 'future leader') parking lot...how cool is that? aside from that, there's also another surprise, which i don't intend to mention here, as reward for my hard work :) great day indeed...

Comments

Popular Posts