People Behind Masks

Ever since I came here, I've been surrounded by people trying to make a difference...whether with themselves or trying to lure you into becoming more like them...I liked the changes I've made to myself, since I know its for the best...but of course I know my limits...so I'd politely decline when I see fit...or when I feel suffocated...

Anyway...this post is not about me...I met a girl, few months ago online, when she started saying Hi and all on FB...she seemed pretty decent and balanced...What I mean by balanced would be the ability to balance between worldly things and afterlife preparations...she came then, to the uni next door, and turned out to be decent in real life too...though much more to herself...days passed and I see that her posts became more and more intensed and almost obsessed with Godly things...I know its good to be able to change in this direction, but when you start saying 'Allah yang Yummy' and those kinda crap, VERY OFTEN as her status updates, it becomes annoying, unreal and freaky...

Well...this week, my homeland was struck by rebels in the country trying to find justice in the election, by organising their third rally...I am definitely against this kinda crap, since I love my country, and I hate seeing how these people (majority of which are rebels without a cause; only there for the fun of trashing about the city) ruin everything...the economy, the beauty, the peace...so there was this incident whereby a police car was hit several times with bottles, to the point that it hit the policeman and made him unconscious therefore he lost control and hit an onlooker...this girl, the 'Godly' girl....found this damn amusing! I can't believe it...and it all dawned to me...these kinda people are not in for 'Godly' things...she's just wearing a mask! Just like the leader in the rally, his followers are all the same! Knowing this, it confirmed my instinct in the beginning...freakshow on the lose...anyway, it scary to think of how many out there are also the same...I hope I won't meet any more or could detect beforehand these masked individuals before they come too close...

Comments

Popular Posts