Hello 2020

Dear Diary,

Its been about 3.5 years since my last post. I am still working with the shy ol' man, and I've been learning so much from him. He's OK now, only gets his sickness once in a while, where he'd go off on a week medical leave, which I don't mind now. Work is sometimes pretty busy, but most of the time I am able to balance with life. What have happened in the last 3.5 years...lets see...

About 5 months after my last update, I met someone on Tinder. We dated a short while, we got engaged after 5 months of dating (I think I wrote about this in my earlier post), and we got married 7 months later. We are still happily married, alhamdulillah, and am celebrating our 3rd year anniversary next weekend.

In our marriage, we have traveled quite a bit. I am happy that he shares my passion of travelling. Krabi and Melaka for our 1st honeymoons after the wedding. Went to the UK (we drove throughout the UK), Edinburgh and Paris for our 3rd. And Xian, China just last year. And of course several local places like Kuching (we want to go again), several times to Kedah to visit Mama and Abah (the in laws) etc.

We bought a house recently. A landed property finally. A small one, but I guess its a good start. We can work our way up from there :)

Mom is still healthy at the golden age of 68 this year (I can't believe she's that old!!! don't tell her that) but of course with few aches and pains here and there, now and then.

I am still without a baby. I tried IVF last year, and will be trying again this year with a new doctor. The last one was too expensive. As I write this entry, I am on medical leave. I did a hysteroscopy, polypectomy and dilation & curettage last FridayToday is day 6 home-bound, and I am going crazy, hence why I needed to write.

I hope to write more from now on. Those are just the highlights of what had happened, else this post will never end. Till the next one. Oh by the way, my topics may have changed from how it was when I was younger. I hope to be more mature, and the topics may include some stuffs on marriage, maybe on babies and kids one day, and of course on my travels. That will not change, as long as I have the means. :*

Comments

Popular Posts