Raya Day Two

I'm back in my sarong (yes, I live in KL all my life, and I wear sarong just like any kampong girl you can think of) after a long long day of entertaining guests (family jer, friends InsyaAllah in 2 weeks time OK) and serving them with my family's specials. Pakistani Beriani and lotsa lotsa cakes. We have this thing, my sis and I with cakes. We had Brownies, Cupcakes, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Cake and Fruit Cake. Weird? Maybe...huhu...Some of the other stuffs that has happened...

Did you know...apparently, in the 70's, the word 'kinky' means that you're stylo milo...huhu...My sis got that from an aunt...I couldn't stop laughing..woohoo...Na is kinky...Na is kinky...

I had food from 4 houses in a row...felt like being bullimic last nite, but too tired to walk to the toilet, so just slept off with the extra fat I gained in a day...

My 2nd nephew is a nutcase...He just HAS to say anything on his mind especially about other people...Its kinda hard to write up on what he says, just that I need to get it out of my system...hehe...I love you anyway baby...

That's it for now...Tomorrow I'm off to Cherating! Later aligators...

Comments

Popular Posts