2020 Plans

January is done and over with in a blink. I have given myself till end of the year to achieve few things, but I did not make any effort to write those down. Simply because I haven't bought a diary. So here goes...

1. Get preggers. If I don't, I will need to persuade hubs to adopt. Like seriously. I need a kid.
2. I don't even care anymore about losing weight, as long as I am healthy.
3. Sell the condo and save the money.
4. Maybe scout around for a new job? I think I'm getting too comfortable. Would be difficult though, because the current job offers one of the best package I've seen, and I am doing what I love most and good at.
5. Travel to Medan, Indonesia in April, hopefully Brisbane in June, and maybe Singapore in December.
6. Attend baking classes and start selling cakes! I used to bake a lot, but not anymore. I became lazy over the years. But I think it is time that I start back, and with fresh recipes.

That should be enough for now. Its a busy year this year, with the move to the new house, with the IVF, with pregnancy (I wish)..Lets see how this year fairs for me :)

Comments

Popular Posts