It depends on how many you need, but this recipe makes about 20 pieces of 2" begedil. Happy indulging!
A (to mix)
1/2 kg potatoes
200g minced beef
2 large onions (chopped)
a handful of chopped celery leaves (daun sup)
1 tablespoon flour
salt and pepper to taste
B (for coating)
2 eggs (beaten and salt added to taste)
1 bowl of flour
1. Boil potatoes until very tender to mash. Peel and mash in a large bowl.
2. Mix well with all the other A ingredients. Form mixture into 2" patties and coat with flour.
3. Heat a deep frying wok with cooking oil.
4. Coat patties with eggs and fry on slow fire till lightly browned.
1. Eat it while it's hot! I was fasting the other day when I made this, so just reheat in the microwave for that extra umph!
Yummy with: Steaming hot rice. Also can be taken with bread and mayo (like my sis did), just like a burger.