Sexual Discrimination - Not 1st Time

Nobody has any rights to judge anybody about how religious or not a person is. And I don't agree that anybody should act as though it is somehow their responsibility to comment or act upon another's act of being. This is year 2007, I am 28 years old, my parents have fully educated me, be it in world knowledge or religion. It is my rights and choice (with permission from Mak) to wear whatever I want, be it a mini skirt, a jubah, the most ketat and jarang kebaya ever made, or just plain undergaments. Who are you to comment if my outfit is too exposing? Are you my parent? No. Are you a family? Heck no. I am not speaking as an employee. I am speaking as a fellow Muslim and a human being, who is never hypocrytical about herself. You are not perfect yourself, but I don't tell each and every one of your imperfections to your face, do I? We' re all grownups here. I like the way I am, and nobody should judge me. Tolonglah...Jaga je la kubur masing-masing...

ps: this is partly the stress you get by working in a 'Melayu' environment. just letting out steam here.

Comments

Ms Nellie said…
Screw this kind of people! Okk..nanti i gie office you pakai my miniskirt and Wan will be in his tie,shirtless and Husna will only wear her spaghetti strap top!!!hahahaah
we'll see what HE has to say bout that!;p
Zaitul said…
yeah...agree with nell...screw all this closed-minded people....sebuk jer hal org lain...i faced the same problem mase kt tmpt lame...nth i wear is appropriate...ekelleee..busuk ati la...
eL said…
And I'll be wearing only a smile to your office yer.... Hehehehe.... See how he likes it. ;p

Popular Posts