Happy New Year!!

2011 came and went...

As a reflection...I was going through my diary few hours ago on my 2011 resolutions, I am proud to say that I have achieved all of what I wanted to...I became Senior Manager...checked! I am in UK doing my Masters...checked! I am a proud owner of a property...checked! I am better at my .... checked! I didn't actually write anything about relationships or weight loss hopes last year, surprisingly...so I guess its OK then, that I didn't achieve both? Or was that why I didn't? hehe...let's see if I did it this year...

Anyway...I look forward to 2012...I am officially then 1/3 of a century old, I would have completed my Masters by then, InsyaAllah, and who know...maybe Mr. Right? My list this year is simpler...maybe because I'm here, away from home, with nothing much to do but study, travel (if I had extra pennies) and pray to God...(see why I love it here so much?)

Though its a quiet night here at home, don't know much about what's happening in town though, probably full of them drunk Englishmen, I'd just like to say...Happy New Year and may all our wishes for year 2012 come true!! Amin...

Comments

Popular Posts