kecewa

a friend is a journalist...not u saza...another friend...he said he was seeing yuna today for an interview...i excitedly, hoppingly asked for an autograph...a simple 3 liner; to olyn, yuna...and i didn't get it...and now i cant stop crying...

well...its not like yuna means that much to me anyway...its a whole reflection of how my life has been with men and gifts...ive had 5 men in my life...and the only gifts i had was from my ex fiance who gave me a teddy bear very well worth mentioning by the way coz its huge, and a love song compilation cd (which he bought from a nearby store, coz he forgot my birthday, on our second year together) others just fed me food...

i dont ask for much...i dont compare with the friends i have who receives birthday gifts, everyday for a week before the birthday itself...i dont get jealous of friends getting the most expensive gadgets for no apparent reason...but that may be the problem...i dont EXPECT...ive been to INDEPENDENT and have been the one flourishing my men with favours (my cooking especially) and have been buying whatever i want by myself...

though today shouldve been expected, it never occured to me that i should have seen it coming...i should NOT have been excited, i should NOT have been hopping and telling everyone that im getting yuna's autograph, which i thought was simple enough to accomplish...but i guess it was too much to ask...and therefore from this day forth...i will NOT EXPECT anything from anyone but myself, my family and my closest girlfriends...

Comments

Popular Posts