6 years on..

Came across my older posts...Sept 2007...Lets update this shall we? Blue is new!

1. what’s bothering you right now?
the fact that i'm at work now, my eyes are heavy, and i could hear the soft faraway calling of my comfy bed.
having the knowledge that i have a thesis to settle, but all im thinking about is how desperate housewives would end...and how annoyed i am with a friend who im not too sure of at this moment...

2. describe your
wallet:brownish grey (warna kulit gajah la...i know what you want to say, but i'd defend myself by saying that i didn't know any better then, young and foolish), full of cards and receipts and teeny bit money....light turquoise with a beautiful peacock details in the front from NEXT...got this 2 days ago from my friends for my birthday...
wallpaper on pc: i have 2 logins here, so one is gamba haziq in towel (my adorable godson), and the other is something my system admin had set...dunno wat it is....adorable cats pictures i've colllected over the years, under the folder 'penceria hidup'...its so ironic that i'm actually allergic to those adorable fur balls...

bckgrnd on cellphone: my gamba (hehe..poyo)....a heart shape i scribbled on this app i have..its pink (surprise...surprise...)
jewellery worn daily: chain n locket, earings, and recently, i got this rose quartz from dear sis, so i wear that religiously now...chain and rose quartz locket i got from Mekah...
eyes: blue (yeah rite)...black brown
life: wats dat ya?okla...im loving it now...great friends, family's fine, i go out...ok la tuh kan? confusing, fun, kinda empty and adrift...

3. what are you:
doing this wknd: hmm...no plans just yet...maybe bukak puasa somewhere nice with family...carbooting and report-writing...
wearing: Proton shirt and pants...skirt and my fav laos t-shirt :)
wanting: getting away alone to a comfy hotel, with a book, and my phone playing my fav tunes...go home...as in Malaysia...
listening: high and dry - radiohead...my iTune listing...mixed artists
smell like: rose and lychee...well, at least i think i do...that's what d salesgirl said when i asked for this perfume; eternity moment...almond from bodyshop...i just love the shower gel and body butter...

4. do you:believe in soulmate: yes...i think...i hope...i still do...
believe in miracles: yes i do! i still do...
burn quickly in the sun: very much...especially around water...i just did 2 weeks back :)

Comments

Popular Posts