Being 33

I'm officially 1/3 of a century...hoorah! Well...its not so bad, actually, and celebrating it away from home was not as bad as I thought either...


I had 7 extra hours of 6th June, thanks to the time difference between Malaysia and UK...
I had 2 birthday cakes...One for the day we celebrated both mine and Anis at Red Hot restaurant...and another one on the day itself...which was a total surprise!
I got great gifts and cards from Anis, Ada and Shabz...teared me up a little...
I got sushi made with love from Mini...
We made pizza from scratch...
We had 2 movie nights...
I almost got heart attack when Anis screamed happy birthday! while watching a movie...And got powdered up as punishment of being a birthday girl...
I got a birthday banner hung up in my room while I was dragged to Tesco to buy grocery...cute way of getting me out of the room...Prior to that, they managed to make me totally bored by being on Skype and the rain didn't help either...
I had to walk around in public with a party hat from the restaurant, through shopping area, and all the way home...Which got some Mat Saleh singing and wishing me and Anis happiest of days...
I got a brilliant gift from a friend halfway around the globe...


And being Olyn, the sad part was...

I didn't have Mom around...
I didn't get my annual hugs and kisses from my sisters...
I didn't have my bestfriends around...especially Nik, since we're almost sharing a birthday!

Despite the sad things, I think I was really happy yesterday and the day before...It was fun, it was unexpected...This moment is something I'd remember for life, and I owe everything to my dearest housemates for making it so special...

Comments

Popular Posts