Anis

Sad day today...'anak' kedua balik...leaving me in an empty house full of a year's worth of memories we built together...This one is someone I didn't really bond with at first, maybe because we are both Geminis and born in the year of the Sheep...so we always had contrasting ideas about things...

She was one of those kids...bright, outspoken, well read, over confident...kids that I could get really annoyed with, coz they tend to teach you things even though they know only quarter of what they were saying, for being so young...but because of their outrageous confidence, they'd sound convincing enough to make you wonder if what they said was half true...

When my first 'child' left me few months ago...I was devastated...I began to get to know her throughout June, July and August...It was awkward at first, because she usually had her own set of friends and so did I...but we became closer and closer...I knew her well enough to love her so much that when she left today, I had the same reaction as the first...crying non-stop like someone losing one's child to the world...risau, sedih and some regret, because though we've bonded so much, I still had a tiny annoyed feeling with her every now and then...

Now without her, I won't have anyone to clean up after...I won't have to turn off the water heater switch she left on...I won't have anyone to get worried over...Like the first, who was always so close to me coz we had so much to talk about, this second one will be very much missed, because of her faults that I had learnt to adore and because of her cheerful bubbly self...I will miss the daily prayers and break of fast we had together in Ramadhan...

Hope you have a wonderful life in HK and back in UK my dear...may God bless you and protect you from all harms of life...Love you much...

Comments

Popular Posts