syukran ya Allah

double happiness today...confirmation from supervisor that my thesis is fine so i can proceed to print for submission...and i received my allowance for the month...

for the former, i'm planning to proof read one more time today, before submission this friday...just in case i missed any spelling or grammar errors...yes...its crazy, but you get penalized  even for those, so it would be dumb to get lower marks for things that you can control...then next week is the presentation...then im freeeeeeeeeee.....

the much anticipated allowance is finally in...nothing to shout about, but i'm so glad...it was a rough month; august, with the numerous souvenirs, shipping cost, raya, report prep all in the same month...not to mention some funds needed back home for living cost next month before getting my first pay! i cud finally top up the electric (which was running at negative 3 pounds!), my phone (had to cut short my phone call this morning with mom) and much needed fruits in the fridge (note to myself: buy some fruits later) i'm glad though, that aside from my lack of vitamin c, my kitchen is fully stocked, so i'll be fine for the next 3 weeks...maybe need to just buy some stuffs for my mini raya open house for those i most cherish here in liverpool...am planning to do that probably in the final weekend itself :)

(happy and glad) sigh...i can't sigh enough! alhamdulillah for your kindness ya Allah...


Comments

Popular Posts