Moving Strong

Knowing that you care really makes a difference. For now I could go on my days with a warm feeling and a stronger drive to do my best in whatever I do now in UK, and to look forward to coming home.

Alhamdulillah, everything is going well now.

My project is going well, only one more section to be done for the company and the writeup for myself is going as planned. I am well into the results and discussion section now, and am looking forward to complete it latest by third week of August for a final week's worth of review, before submission.

I've delivered 90% of my assets here in UK and its InsyaAllah safely on its way back home in Malaysia. Hope all goes well :) The rest will come back either with me on flight, or in another small box to be shipped early September.

I've submitted my application for flight tickets for the 20th Sept. Hope I do get that date, or just teeny bit later, not earlier, but not too much later. Need to be back before 24th latest.

 :)

Comments

Popular Posts