leaving home

i have 2 homes now, one in KL, and another in Scouseland..i left Liverpool for good today..i'm safely in London now, for the next 3 days (hopefully) until my flight on thursday...

1 year passed by really fast...i still remember how dramatic my flight was coming here...and now im actually going back! studies were wonderful (of course with some not so wonderful experiences) and traveling in UK was amazing...i will definitely come back, because even now, i'm already missing Liverpool...

things i'll miss about UK:

during my travels - sheeps, cute homes that remind me of some english fairy tale, castles, non-sweaty walks

everyday - i could walk on and on without sweating a drop, having to see changes in the weather and surrounding trees because of changing seasons (no time to get bored), new food i could try from tesco or asda, having 'me' time all d time, having time to watch comedies, could cook happily in the cold weather..

how i loved my 1 year here...

Comments

Popular Posts