A Tribute...My Neighbors

I've been working in the same company since graduation,and I've been attached so far to 3 departments. This came to me, coz I think I'm losing one of my favorite neighbors of all time, Mr. Left Neighbor. Yeah, I know I'm being over-emotional and exagerating, and yeah, I know he'll only be 5 seconds away from his old place. Anyway, it just got me thinking, and I actually managed to make a list of all my neighbors in these past 4 years.

Left Neighbors:
1. Najib...a warm neighbor, who kinda reminds of a bigger brother
2. Azizi...wonder what happened to you buddy...Long time no see...Such a gentleman
3. My Ex
4. En. Ismail...man of few words, but ever so cheerful once you start talking to him :)
5. Ariff...you'll always be my favorite Mr. Left Neighbor...wonder what I'd be calling the next one that comes along...thank you for being a good friend, listener, advisor...a rock star in the making, very patient, sweet, knowledgeable, musical, funny, temperamental sometimes, generous, surprisingly nerdy sometimes :p ...days to come won't be the same without you :(

Right Neighbors:
1. Fariz...a sweet guy who became a fast friend
2. Norleen...one of my very own best friend...I miss our old times dear, till the very end, especially our little sessions on the roof...
3. Cikgu...a very brief neighborly time..he moved on to become the teacher he is after only 1 week of saying hi's in the morning...
4. Fizal...a crazy-sweet guy, who loves to flirt with everyone and makes my day colorful everyday...I think he may be the one who introduced me to the definition of sexual harrassment as a funny thing and something that keeps me sane throughout my life in that department...
5. Zamri...a very quiet guy...I wasn't myself either when I sat there...so sorry if I made your life miserable...
6. Chad...I miss you buddy...another sweet guy that left me and some others here in tears...he went on to pursue bigger dreams...
7. Farid Neo...adik yang sangat kalut dan kelakar...another brief encounter with a great guy who's obsessed with his Satria Neo...
8. Batu...my Mr. Right Neighbor...crazy but I think one of the sweetest friend I've ever met in my life...trust-worthy, brotherly, ridiculously funny, my favorite Mr. Right Neighbor to this very day...don't ever leave us again OK?

Thank you for being my neighbor, for coping with my kalutness, my weird ways, my whinings, my mood swings, my messy part of the table, my loud laughter, my singing and whatever it is that has made you a teeny bit miserable from day to day...

Comments

Popular Posts