Hari Raya Haji & New Year's Eve



The government must've cracked their head trying to figure out how to deal with this situation. There's Raya Haji and the New Year celeb to consider both at the same time, and are both important for the nation. Raya Haji is definitely important for the Muslims, and the New Year celeb is also very important for the nation's Visit Malaysia Year 2007 and to bodek the young voters for the next election. What to do...What to do...I could say that the PM is really tested to the edge throughout his reign. Hehe. Anyway, they did the right thing in the end I guess. No fireworks for the major yearly spots, but OK with the other smaller spots. Fair enough.

Raya today was good. I started out early this time, for the Raya prayers. My Ustaz presented the khutbah and I came back to find the spread for the day all quite done by Nita and Mak. Mak decided that we should have Mee Kari this year, since she's been quite disappointed throughout 2006 with her findings of Mee Kari in KL. Nothing could beat the ones we get in Ipoh I guess. Her cooking is yummy of course, so we had that for breakfast. The rest of the day was visiting and entertaining here and there. I was in my black jubah I bought in Madinah. Pretty toasted, since its black, but I liked the whole effect of it with my black pants and high heels. Later at nite, I bought myself a diary, and a budget planner. Two small things to get me started with a big part of the year 2007 plans. Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin...And Happy New Year!!!

Comments

Popular Posts