1 packet soft tofu
4 cloves garlic - chopped
2 tbsp cooking oil
3 tbsp oyster sauce
a bit of spring onion for garnishing (daun bawang)
1. Remove tofu from packet, and place in a deep microvaveable dish with cover. Heat up oil in wok, and cook the garlic till golden brown. Immediately pour over tofu, along with oil.
2. Pour the oyster sauce over, cover the dish and heat in microwave on High for 3 minutes.
3. Just before serving, sprinkle over with spring onion.
1. Tofu can be bought at most supermarkets.
2. Tofu may be cut up into smaller squares like I did, to ensure flavour is distributed evenly.
3. Juice from tofu will ooze out when the garlic oil is poured over. This is normal cooking reaction of the tofu.