He's 1 Week Old!

This post is long overdue...Reason being - none, but I know that I am now a proud Godmother to Haziq Danial, sharing him with the other 6 Fairy Godmothers. He's 1 week old today, and I'm sure he's getting taller and stronger by the minute. Last week when I visited you, dear, you looked so adorably at ease in the tight fitting wrap your Nenek enveloped you in. Here's a bit of something for you.

A wee bit of heaven
drifted down from above -
A handful of happiness,
a heartful of love.

The mystery of life,
so sacred and sweet -
The giver of joy
so deep and complete.

Precious and priceless,
so lovable, too -
The world's sweetest miracle,
baby, is you.

-by Helen Steiner Rice

I hope for a good boy, from the day you are born till the end of time.
I hope for a good boy, letting your parents have their much needed sleep from time to time.
I hope for a good boy, growing up into a well-learnt gentleman.
I hope for a good boy, whom respects his Maker, and loves his parent.
I hope for a good boy, who would cherish life as much as he possibly can.
I hope for a good boy, who would grasp every opportunity at hand.
I hope and pray for you dear boy, for a bright future, a happy life, countless blessings and endless love.
-by Amateur Me

Comments

Zaitul said…
he sure has grown awak...he's now 4.9kg and 57.5cm...hehehe....and he is wearing me out...and he is no more that quiet little baby u met few weeks back...he can be very loud if and when he wants to. and i think he's just like me...very...very IMPATIENT!!!..huhuh....

Popular Posts