Sunshower

There's nothing like a pick-me-up-song for days like these. Been kinda busy lately, and my eyes and skin are being extra demonstrative in that matter. And the thought of having no more public holidays for the next two months doesn't help either. All I could think of right now is the 10-hour sleep I had last night, and hope to repeat tonight. Totally lethargic now, longing for sweet euphoria. Chris Cornell on my mind...lalala...
Dark as roses, fine as sand
Feel your healing and your sting again
Hear your laughing and my soul is saved
On forgotten graves you cry
Crawl like ivy up my spine
Through my nerves and into my eyes
Cuts like anguish or recollection
Of better days gone by
But it's alright when you're all in pain
And you feel the rain come down
It's alright when you find your way
Then you see it disappear
It's alright though your garden's gray
I know all your graces
Someday will flower in a sweet sunshower
Eyes like oceans, so far away
A feather trail to a better way
Worried mornings turn into days
Then into worried nights
But it's alright all you'll be you are today

Comments

niQue_naQ said…
gehehe what a coincidence (betul ke spelling nie?) that we both quoted the great chris cornell in our blogs on the same day!! great minds think alike :p

love love love this song! excellent choice babe! (^_^)

Popular Posts