Vandalism on My Baby!

Saturday recently was hellish in the morning, thanks to an artist (with no taste and talent) who suddenly had an idea of ruining my perfect Saturday morning. That day, I was supposed to send off my sis to tuition, go jogging in that area (Taman TAR; I love the jogging track there...so serene), have breakfast thereafter, and pick her back up. And I'd be happily cooking away my Lasagne (also for dear sis; mengidam tah nape tah), have lunch with the family, and go shopping with another sis later that evening.

But hell no...We did go jogging, yups, and the day was beautiful, but everything changed when we realized that someone had messed up my Savvy! Mr. Artist (or Ms.) scratched my car all along the LH doors, to the trunk hood area, and the rear RH side area. Sucks huh? He (or She) even scratched 'Savy Konon' on the trunk hood for an added touch. Nice... Wonder what he was thinking when he was doing it, and whether there is any regrets at all now, after doing something as lowly as that. I can't really think of anyone doing this to me.

To whom it may concern, if you ever read this, I hope God forgives you for what you did, and I hope that you would find it in your heart to regret what you did to me. I refuse to condemn you, coz that would only put me in the same level as you are. May peace be upon you.

Comments

Kix said…
Dear Olynn,

I'm so sorry for what happened to your car ! gosh ! don't they have anything else to do ? they are what we call losers ! shame on them ! menyusah org jek ! my dear friend also experienced that few years ago ! they did that to her Putra....gosh that's a real mean hearted person....Yup, you did right ! tak main kutuk2 balik kan ! try polish on that area, it might disappear...
olyn said…
tulasal...yeah...i sent it for sandpapering and polishing...looks as good as new 99% of d area...only a teeny bit left kena touch up with paint..later2 la...

Popular Posts