1 pure butter (in Malaysia, all butters are packed as 250g blocks)
1 1/2 cups castor sugar
3 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Sift flour and baking powder.
2. Beat softened butter and sugar till light and whitish. Add in 1 egg at a time. Beat in thoroughly. Add vanilla.
3. Fold in the flour mix. Mix well.
4. Fill up 3/4 of cups. Arrange onto baking tray.
5. Bake in oven at 170deg Celcius, for about 20-25 minutes, or till golden brown. Let cool, and deco with topping.
Beat soft but still cool 1/2 a butter with 1 cup icing sugar, till very light and white. Add 2-3 drops of red coloring for a pink effect. But you may use any other colorings of liking.