1-10 of Everything...Well...Almost...

Out of total boredom and being the rebellious me, I was reading through several friends' blogs, and I think I just must do this NOW! Got this from Bosh :p

10 FIRSTS
1. First Best Friend : Tan Ai Lee, my very first bestfriend in Standard 5. Kinda hard for me to get one earlier coz we moved a lot
2. First item you stole : Eraser from KOPETRO, UTP..huhu
3. First pet : Kitty and Bobby, two fat stray Tabby we made our own
4. First piercing : Just the ears when I was 8
5. First school : BBGS
6. First house location : Taman Bunga Raya, Setapak
7. First Crush : Kindergarten. Can't remember his name tapi masa tuh rasa cam sangat amazing mamat nih boleh buat cartwheel and sommersault. Konon macho aa masa tuh. Sume girls minat
8. First Kiss : Since I was born...Mak and Ayah :p
9. First Car : Wira 1.3M/T Marroon Colour
10. Tatau soalan apa...

9 LASTS
1. Last time you smoked : Shisha kat kedai mamak jek...Tingin nak try
2. Last food you ate : Sausages and Egg
3. Last movie you watched on DVD at home : The Covanent
4. Last movie you watched at the cinema : Berbagi Suami...Didn't like it much...
5. Last text message : Nak address Mak angkat leh?
6. Last music video you saw : Tenacious D -Tribute...crazy stuff..haha
7. Last song you listened to : Nelly Furtado - Say It Rite
8. Last words you said : Work related - I'm sure you do not wanna know
9. Tatau soalan apa gak...

8 HAVE-YOU-EVERS
1. Dated a bestfriend : Yes
2. Been arrested : Almost
3. Been on TV : Yes. I sang as a fan of Jewel at her concert
4. Eaten sushi : Yes
5. Cheated on your spouse : No. Naive me
6. Been on a blind date : Yes
7. Been out of the country : Yes
8. Been in love : Yes

7 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING
1. Proton shirt
2. Brown pants
3. Heels
4. Contact lenses
5. A Watch
6. Undergarments of course
7. Perfume

6 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY
1. Chatted with Mr. Left Neighbor on how Mama2 and Abang2 dress daily...hehe...sesi kutuk
2. Released the final drawings to be released by today
3. Had breakkie with long lost friend, not planned, but it was good
4. Emailed to several people regarding work
5. Cooked my own breakfast - sausage and egg
6. Help Mr. Right Neighbor with his work a bit

5 FAVORITE THINGS
1. Hanging out with my best friends
2. Go holiday with my family
3. Lepak in cafes. Favs are Coffee Bean and Starbucks
4. BodyJam every Wednesday
5. Karaoke and singing in front of an audience. Haven't done these for a long time...

4 PEOPLE YOU TRUST THE MOST
1. My family
2. My best friends
3. Some good friends at the office
4. No one else kot

3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Be a good Muslim
2. Get married to someone I love and have beautiful children
3. Be happy

2 CHOICES
1. Vanilla or Chocolate : Chocolate
2. Rock or Rap : Rock

1 PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW?
1. Already done that :)

Comments

Kix said…
Hahah ! eraser kopetro ke yg Olyn curik ? patut laa akak Kopetro kecoh rugi diorang tau ! :P...hey, me and shobshob were just talking about going to karaoke nanti when we get together "menyumbangkan" suara di persada dunia seni tanah air kita ! nak join boleh ?
Kix said…
Hahah ! eraser kopetro ke yg Olyn curik ? patut laa akak Kopetro kecoh rugi diorang tau ! :P...heya Olyn, me and shobshob were just talking about going to karaoke nanti when we get together "menyumbangkan" suara di persada dunia seni tanah air kita ! nak join boleh ?
olyn said…
yay...count me in!lama tol kempunan nak layan..huhu
Ms Nellie said…
Olyn..i know who's THAT person soklan last kali tuh.;p
Anonymous said…
olyn! nak wat gak surbey nie, cam menarik gehehehe..check it out in my blog nanti aaaa..
missing you! nique
olyn said…
iyer nell :p hey nik...miss u too!!i selalu baca ur updates gak, cuma from here xleh comment...friendster totally blocked

Popular Posts