Friday Blues

Hari ini sangat tak best ok...Not so many are in the office, sharing the pain of coming back from a holiday, just to force ourselves to work on a Friday!! I should've taken MC or something like the rest of the guys here that are MIA. Today is basically like the weekend in proper clothings and a lot of acting (lakon rajin dan sangat busy...bunch of konons!!). Sangat tengah suffer. Even my partner in crime a.k.a Mr. Left Neighbour is out there enjoying his birthday with the rest of the world (nasib baik dia tinggalkan Headphone yang sangat best untuk dipinjam :) ). Thank God for Mr. Right Neighbour though...At least ada la gak entertainment. I'm currently counting the seconds to 5.30pm. I know I have a lot of work to do (now its lunch time...that's why I'm blogging ok) but the mood is just NOT there. My eyes are giving way now. Nak layan before Mr. Boss comes back. Farewell world... zzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzz

Comments

Kix said…
Hi Olynn ! ...heheh...biasa laaa Friday kan, me too ...tgh malas giler ! love your blog ! keep up with the recipes okay ! someone is taking notes on your recipes ! I've tried the bergedil and yummy yum yum ! ended having bergedil for 3 consecutive days ! Have a nice weekend ! susah nak carik good halal Malay food kat Frankfurt ... i opt for cooking, tapi kekadang give up jugak ! heheh...
olyn said…
heya kix..nice to kno that someone all the way in frankfurt(!)is enjoying my blog and recipe..thanks..u just made my day :)

Popular Posts